The holidays can be a stressful time for many. Shopping, family engagements, decorating and extra bills. However, the holidays should also be a time of joy. Here are a few tips I have gathered that may help with your stress levels:
- Assign yourself a spending limit: Lack of money can be a huge cause of stress over the holidays. By setting a budget, you can stay on track and avoid overspending.
- Get organized: Make lists! Making lists and being organized can save you a lot of time!
- Be realistic: It's impossible for one person to do everything. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself to be perfect.
- Get enough sleep: Even though your schedule may be full of parties and get-togethers, it's important to get sleep.
- Ask for help: Don't be afraid to ask for help!
- Say no: It can be hard to say no, especially to family members, but you'll enjoy parties and other events more if you pick and choose the ones that are closest to your heart.
- Take a deep breath: If all else fails and you feel your stress levels rising, pause and take some deep cleansing breaths!
Post Your Comment: